Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Silhouette had a version of the graphic above in their store a couple of weeks ago, and I quickly downloaded it. Instantly, "dad" and the moustache reminded me of this cool guy:


Yes, check it out! I never really knew my dad as a moustache kind of guy, so when my older brother and I first saw this photo years ago, we laughed for a long time.

Thanks for being my soccer coach; encouraging us how to be silly through your songs and dances (funky tut!); forcing me to have tough conversations; and sharing all of your guidance that I cared and didn't care to accept. You are a wonderful dad and grandfather. Love you lots!



And to my husband:

You are an amazing father to LE. It is sweet how you take care of her the way that you do, and it's obvious that she's smitten with her dad. She and I are fortunate to have someone who loves and provides so much.



I'm blessed to have you both in my life.

Love,
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, though your comments may take a while to show up as they are approved individually. Due to waaaay too much spam, I have added a word verification feature... sorry 'bout that!