Monday, August 9, 2010

Best Day of My Life

That's what LE would have said yesterday if she could talk.  She didn't fuss at all and was super smiley with great-Grandma, great-Grandpa, and GBob (or whatever my dad will end up having her call him).  I really think it was the best day of her life, which is a weird thing to say without it being hyperbole.

Today was pretty good, too, but I was bound to change that! I'll show you, LE! She had her 4 month check-up. She's technically closer to 5 months but who's counting? She showed off her smiles to the doctor and nurses all the way up until she got her immunizations. She cried during the shots, but as soon as I picked her up and put her pacifier in her mouth, she cuddled right up in my neck. Both nurses commented on how sweet that was. I'm happy LE is a snuggly baby.

Soo... The doctor said everything looks great. LE is 14lbs, which puts her at the 50th percentile for her age. She's in the 50th percentile for head size, but she's slightly above the 75th percentile for height. She's perfect!

LE has graduated to getting to start eating rice cereal mixed in with milk. We attempted that tonight, and I'll post about it when I load the photos on the computer. To sum it up in two words: not happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, though your comments may take a while to show up as they are approved individually. Due to waaaay too much spam, I have added a word verification feature... sorry 'bout that!