Saturday, July 31, 2010

Going... going... gone!

Going...
Gone
"Hi, Mom!"
Earlier this week, a day or two after I took these photos, I put LE down on her tummy at the edge of her play mat while I cooked. I looked over about 10 minutes later, and she was on her back, 180 degrees from where she was supposed to be. About 10 minutes after that, I heard grunts. She scooted all the way to the wall and had her head between the wall and speaker. She's going to be moving around all over the place soon! She has rolled over on occasion since she was about 2 months old, but now at 4 months she's got it down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, though your comments may take a while to show up as they are approved individually. Due to waaaay too much spam, I have added a word verification feature... sorry 'bout that!