Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LE is growing up

I spent some time tonight cleaning out LE's clothes and retiring some... for the second time. It's odd how attached I am to those little pieces of cloth. I just want to sit in a puddle of cute clothes, looking over each little detail. Maybe they will make a come back if Baby Reis #2 is a girl born in the spring. I saw a baby in LE today and not an infant. She's getting so big.

Right now, LE has started to grunt when she's unhappy instead of just crying. She's drooling a lot. She likes to chew on her fists and our fingers. She loves getting her diaper changed or just being on the floor as if she's getting changed. She's interested in her feet. She blows spit bubbles and coos.

Here are a bunch of photos. I couldn't narrow it down from here.


Reading VeggieTales

"I'm on to you."

Drool face


Talking to the light fixture



1 comment:

  1. I love all the pics!!
    Did you makes the fun orange and gray puffs? The fam I babysit for has some up at their house that they made. Love them! Still awaiting room pics... or maybe I haven't read far enough yet on the blog today...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, though your comments may take a while to show up as they are approved individually. Due to waaaay too much spam, I have added a word verification feature... sorry 'bout that!