Monday, January 24, 2011

Our Christmas Card 2010

I wrote before Christmas about how I am conflicted between going the cool design route or the route that we ended up taking, which is focusing on Christ.

We've gotten a good amount of compliments with the photos from this year's card. I guess it helps when you have a cute subject!


Rejoice Lord King Religious Christmas 5x7 folded card
Personalize the christmas season with Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.





Shutterfly kindly is offering a $25 gift card in exchange for this blog post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, though your comments may take a while to show up as they are approved individually. Due to waaaay too much spam, I have added a word verification feature... sorry 'bout that!