I cannot believe it's already time to write up a synopsis of LE happenin's. This kid is getting cuter and cuter as the days go by.
- a speed crawler. She is fast.
- a dancer. She puts her arms up, arches her upper back a little, gets a concentrated look on her face, and bounces on her little booty to whatever music she hears. She normally claps for herself afterwards.
- super ticklish, especially on her feet and ribs.
- waving when she's waved to.
- learning how to blow a kiss, but most of the time she ends up blowing french kisses, as her dad calls it. She puts her hand to her mouth and then sticks her tongue out when she pulls her hand away.
- 18 pounds with clothes on according to the Pensacola airport scale.
- eating almost everything that we eat except for cow's milk, eggs, sweets, and nuts. She still gets nursed and bottles as her primary nutrition source, but she will complain if she can't eat the same things we eat.
- saying "mamamamama," mostly when she's unhappy, and "dad," "dath," "da," when she's happy or playing.
- getting a 3rd tooth that is just peeking through at the top.