Friday, October 19, 2012

fall foods

The start of fall always bring in a renewed desire for cooking those warm comfort foods. The biggest thing in my way now is finding time. It's hard to plan cooking because who knows when H will decide to be super needy or that LE will opt out of napping for the day? Holy cats- how does anyone do anything with multiple young children? The time vaporizes.

Somehow-- mostly with John's help in corralling the kiddos-- I've made a few things that I've really enjoyed lately. I haven't taken photos of this year's new recipe trials yet, but some of last year's have shown up in our house again this year and are worth mentioning.



Sugared Cranberries (great when paired with pumpkin flavors)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, though your comments may take a while to show up as they are approved individually. Due to waaaay too much spam, I have added a word verification feature... sorry 'bout that!