Thursday, December 29, 2011

Top 10 Posts

It has been almost 7 months since I started blogging more regularly. Most of you probably didn't even notice that a few weeks ago, I dropped the ".blogspot.com" part of my blog name. You can now access this site by just going to wonderfuljoyahead.com. All former links (including blogspot links) will continue to work, but they'll automatically get rerouted to the correct one. If you want, you can update your bookmark for the new and improved address!

 It's been fun to share what's going on around our home, and it's nice to have some sort of outlet for creative and organizational endeavors. Since the new year is looming, I thought it'd be fun to look at the past few months' most popular posts. The first one wins by a landslide, doubling #2's stats!

You can click on the photo to take you to the original posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, though your comments may take a while to show up as they are approved individually. Due to waaaay too much spam, I have added a word verification feature... sorry 'bout that!