Friday, December 2, 2011

LE Hoot Hoot!

Oops! I forgot to add this to Tuesday's post. About halfway through making LE's costume, I realized we were going to be gone for Halloween! I got the opportunity to drive up to Minnesota to see a friend from college while she was there (she's normally in Florida). While LE and I were up there, we also drove the extra hour to see my great aunt and uncle. I made the costume in a way that can be used next year. So, if she has the same costume next year... no comments, ok? ;) I'll pull together a tutorial for those who would want to do their own variation of it.


2 comments:

  1. For a DIY costume, this looks fantastic! I wonder how long will it take to make adult costumes similar to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I wish I could still decide for my son. He wants to be a ninja, but this looks so much more creative and fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, though your comments may take a while to show up as they are approved individually. Due to waaaay too much spam, I have added a word verification feature... sorry 'bout that!