Monday, October 3, 2011

Behind the Scenes: Crisp Photos

Yesterday, I posted this Breakfast Apple Granola Crisp


I didn't include my little helper in the photo, though, as soon as she heard the buzzer go off on the oven, she ran to the little spot in front of our glass doors where I take food photos in the afternoon.

I have a little crate propped up on a small table. Before I could get the crisp out of the oven, LE set up her own props with great care.


And then, when she saw me:


Before I could set my camera down to strap her into her highchair as I pulled the hot dish out of the oven, she put the oven mit on, thinking she'd help.


What a cute little helper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, though your comments may take a while to show up as they are approved individually. Due to waaaay too much spam, I have added a word verification feature... sorry 'bout that!