Friday, January 25, 2013

Bits of Cheer


I don't know why, but I find this moment quite sweet. 

My little LE just after her long midday nap, curled up on the chair, sitting quietly eating a snack and looking out the window into the snow covered backyard. I love how the glass door lets in so much sunlight, especially when it reflects off of the white snow. On particularly cold days, little bits of cheer-- like the clementines in the teal bowl and the potted bright green parsley in the sunlight-- offer a quick boost of spirit that makes me smile to myself every time I stop to notice.

2 comments:

I love to read your comments, though your comments may take a while to show up as they are approved individually. Due to waaaay too much spam, I have added a word verification feature... sorry 'bout that!