Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2 Months: Hannah


Hannah and Lauren were both in great moods right before naptime, so I spread a blanket across the floor near the window in our master bedroom, opened the blinds, and put Hannah down on the blanket. Lauren instantly wanted to be next to her. I managed to get a couple of my favorite photos of the two together. These show just how much Lauren loves to be close to Hannah. 

None of Hannah’s big, gummy smiles were captured, but the look in her eyes commands me to stop and stare for a moment.

The photo spreads are taken from the photobook that I'm putting together, which makes the text hard to read in this format. In case you can't read the text above, I'll write it out again:
at two months [Hannah]...
  • smiles and coos often, especially at family & a toy cow 
  • rolls over and holds her head up like a 4 month old 
  • won’t take a pacifier or bottle 
  • sleeps most of the day in her swing 
  • wakes up every 2-3 hours to eat at night 
  • comes in at the 48th percentile for weight (11.72lb) and 87th percentile for height (23.7in) /// (Lauren was 12.2lb and 23.5in) 
  •  is getting over her painful evening gas in her belly & takes medicine for reflux 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, though your comments may take a while to show up as they are approved individually. Due to waaaay too much spam, I have added a word verification feature... sorry 'bout that!