Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thank you Zarr Family!

I still owe everyone updated photos of my big gut, but in the mean time I wanted to share what John and I spent most of the Visa gift cards on that the Zarr family gave me...


Yes, that is our new infant car seat! We got at Babies R Us when they were having their Cyber Monday sale. It's one of the more expensive items that we'll be buying along with a crib, pack n play, breast pump, and stroller.

You should have seen us trying to figure out how to take it off of the base. We looked like monkeys trying to use a computer. It didn't come with instructions and there are lots of buttons on that thing.

Thank you, again! Love to you all.

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, though your comments may take a while to show up as they are approved individually. Due to waaaay too much spam, I have added a word verification feature... sorry 'bout that!