Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer {Free} Printable


We got our patio installed yesterday and today, which means that summer can officially begin in our household! I'm definitely looking forward to a little bit of outdoor living space that is level with our backyard for LE's sake. Right now she's not a huge fan of grass, so the patio and rocks that are surrounding part of it will make a great outdoor play area for her.

We're also looking forward to having some great evening meals out there and hopefully some excellent s'mores are in our near future! For today, we'll have to make do with the few cookies leftover from the batch that I made for the workers. They are a respectable substitute for now-- definitely my favorite chocolate cookie to make, though a bit too chocolatey for a certain male somebody in this house. For the adult female in this house, they're just right. (If you are interested in these cookies... see the recipe post)


In honor of our patio and summer and all things NOT Wisconsin winter related... I created a printable that you are welcome to use! I did a little browsing of my favorite sites for summer printables, and while printables are a plenty, they are mostly themed graduation, dad, or mom as opposed to just summer.




Please, printable is for personal use only!!

6 comments:

  1. i love this...i was just getting ready to make on myself, but this is so darling I think I will save myself the time. I am going to use it as a theme for my outdoor picnic at the beach article...thanks a bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this printable! I have a home daycare and change my welcome board to reflect holidays and change of season. I've been trying to figure out what to do for the first day of summer and this is perfect for the main part, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa - I'm so glad it's going to work for you! I'm happy to share. :)

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! I love it...putting it with our Summer Bucket List!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These printables are adorable! I'd love it if you linked up at the summer link party I am co-hosting! http://embracingmessy.blogspot.com/2012/06/summer-with-chance-of-link-ups.html

    Thanks!

    Kelsey
    embracingmessy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, though your comments may take a while to show up as they are approved individually. Due to waaaay too much spam, I have added a word verification feature... sorry 'bout that!